Watch I Am a Hero (2016) Movie uTorrent 720p Online Stream

Free Watch I Am a Hero (2016) Movies Full Blu-ray Online Stream


I Am a Hero Movie Full Blu-ray 3D Online Stream


Storyline I Am a Hero

Hideo Suzuki is a 35-year-old mangaka assistant, whose life seem to be stuck around his exhausting but low-paying job, unfulfilled dreams, strange hallucinations and unsatisfying relationships. He sees himself as a supporting character in his own life, has low self-esteem, resulting in frustration. One day, the world as Hideo knows it is shattered by the presence of a disease that turns people into homicidal maniacs, whose first instinct is to attack and devour the nearest human.

Movie details

Title : I Am a Hero
Release : 2016-03-23
Genre : Action, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror
Runtime : 126
Company : Toho Company, Ltd.
Rating :
6.7 out of 10 From 116 Users

Homepage : Homepage Movie
Trailer : Video Trailer
Casts of I Am a Hero
Yo Oizumi, Kasumi Arimura, Masami Nagasawa, Nana Katase, Yoshinori Okada, Yu Tokui, Hisashi Yoshizawa, Makita Sports, Muga Tsukaji, Jin Katagiri, Toru Kazama, Runa Endo, Hiromitsu Takeda, Miho Suzuki, Toshifumi Muramatsu, Natsu Ando, Kazunori Kaneko,

Welcome to ZQN World

Download I Am a Hero (2016) Movies Without Downloading Online Streaming


Get More About I Am a Hero
Full Review… Ard Vijn

I believe "I Am a Hero" is actually one of the most realistic tellings of an survival horror story. The realism is precisely what gets to me. The freaking monotony of the dude's life before and after the event, his averageness (to be generous,) the fact that people just get super well adjusted to having crazy dead people around very quickly just freaks me out.

Based on the celebrated horror manga I Am a Hero comes a live-action film adaptation that’s bound to get your blood flowing! Thirty-five-year-old assistant manga artist Hideo Suzuki leads an unsatisfying, tedious life. To cope with his day-to-day stresses, he fantasizes scenarios where he’s overcome with confidence and bouts of courage.

I Am a Hero (2015) on IMDb: Plot summary, synopsis, and more... Menu. Movies. Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon DVD & Blu-Ray Releases Release Calendar Movie News India Movie Spotlight.

I am a Hero explores the life of a failing manga artist named Hideo in his mid-30's as the zombie apocalypse slowly unfolds around him.

This is such a good song and yeah it goes well with Bleach, thanks to... we all know who did the Opening 16. Lyrics: On each of our encounters Together, let’s go on a journey, That we can only ...

No comments:

Post a Comment